Raychem ElectroMelt self regulating heating cables prevent snow and ice formation on loading bays, ramps, driveways, external stairs, and other access ways in commercial and residential applications.
- ElectroMelt (80W/m @ 0°C in concrete)
- Easy to install: Can be cut-to-length.
- Safe: no overheating possible, even when crossed or closely spaced.
- robust cable : resists potential damage during installation.
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts.
Read the ramp heating datasheet here.
This system becomes more energy efficient in combination with VIA-DU-20 controls, SBS-xx-VV-20 multi-circuit panels, or ACS-30 control and monitoring system.